Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Received Love from London

Chia! After our quick phone call or 'blog telephone conference', I got drenched from the rain! I was actually running and jumping over puddles when I was taking to you. But though I felt gross at the time, running/ walking through rain with no umbrella is quite exciting!

Once at home my mom said 'you got mail' I saw a package with 'royal mail' on it!!!!

London charm!

YAY for Royal Wedding Souvenirs!


Thank you so much!!! I love the little package! I stuck Prince William and Kate on my lamp and I am going to wear my bracelet today!

I loved your entry! I like seeing your employment card and the food you bought. I like you self timed shot too! More insight on your daily life. What are you going to bake? Share your recipe? =)

What are you going to do today?

No comments:

Post a Comment