Monday, May 9, 2011

Officially a resident

Say farewell to your nomadic days in the hostel, and a Howdy-Do! to your settled life in a typical London dwelling! That is so cool Chia! I can't wait to see photos!

Tell me about your housemates! Are they young? How is your room? Need to buy sheets or pillows?

Your party nights out sound so fun. I cannot help but wish I was with you! So free and just enjoying peoples company.

I can't wait to hear more from you. Was missing you and your posts.








Like Hugo, I too was alone at work tonight. These past few weeks have been such a great learning opportunity, and I do really appreciate what I've learned in such little time. Tomorrow is the first day of trial. Fingers crossed for me Chia! I hope things go well. I hope I can get everything prepared in time!

Post more!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment