Thursday, October 20, 2011

Sorry Chia

Hey Chia

Sorry for not blogging. I've been reading, but just have had no time to sit down and blog back. As I speak I am eating breakfast in a hurry to get to work.

Your boots look fantastic and I'm jealous of your lovely lovely long legs that can pull off such a boot! I think the laces make it look elegant! But if it were on stumpier legs, I can see them making calves look huge (eg me!)

Ok. I am going to ask the question that everyone's asking... Where's the photo of your new hair cut? Cheats for posted old photo of old hair cut!!! =D

At the moment I am busy attending the Australian Insurance Law Association (AILA) national conference, which is being held in Perth this year. So far it has been interesting. It's held over Wednesday to Friday, Thursday being the main day. Last night I had a special registration drink function after work, and tonight I am attending their gala being held at the new Fraser's function centre which Perth had built for the Queen and CHOGM.

I'm pretty excited about tonight. It's where the insurance law industry will come out. And I have been pleased to see a few familiar faces at tue conference so far. I'll take a photo of the outfit I end up frocking up with ok!

Until then, sorry for taking so long to post.

No comments:

Post a Comment