Friday, October 21, 2011

AILA Gala

Hey chia!

Haha! The first photo did look funny. It looked stereotypically Asian bob. Hahhahaahaaa. Sorry.

But your second photo looked a lot better! I think you suit the bob a lot. I can imagine it being high maintenance as well. I think you just need to have wax for those days when you want to texture it.

Last night I had the AILA gala. It was held at the new Fraser's Conference/Function Centre in Kings Park, which was built for CHOGM. The view was stunning. It was as if you were in the trees.




I had to borrow a hair straightener from Els, as I had forgotten to bring mine to Kev's place. What a life saver! I had bought this white dress from Victoria Secret which looked kind of Greek. And I wanted to do my hair like Serena Van Der Woodsen from Gossip Girl.



She's so hot!

So I raced home, and was able to come up with this:







So yeaaaa. I think the hair turned out quite well. A bit messy, and not and refined, but it was close enough for me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment