Thursday, October 13, 2011

Budapest!!!!

Hi Anna!

It has been a busy week but I have exciting news!!!

I just booked tickets to Budapest leaving next Saturday for a week!!!!!

I LOVE London because it is ridiculously easy and cheap to get around Europe compared to flying from Perth! I remember longing for home but now I feel happier because I have full time work and I get to travel during the holidays!

I am over-the-moon excited because I haven't been travelling alone by myself and I really miss it. Not because I don't like travelling with you or with someone else but it really is a different type of travelling. It's  empowering to know that I can enjoy myself in my own company and look after myself AND have fun! I simply cannot wait!!

Why Budapest? Apart from the flights being cheaper compared to cities in warmer areas, I remember watching The Amazing Race about 5 years ago or something like that and I remember thinking to myself 'I want to go there one day!' and now I can't believe I get to do it! I'm also really excited because it gives me one whole week to really explore and pace myself so that I'm not too tired. Remember how tired we were in Spain? I hope I don't fall ill or anything like that since the weather will be a lot cooler. I haven't had time to think about it but after dinner today I thought I'd better book something today before the flight increases in price.

I can't believe how soon Christmas is!!! Christmassy things are already out on sale and I'm sure it's the same in Perth. I saw some cookies and it was so tempting to buy them because they came in beautiful enameled ribbon wrapped tin making them taste more decadent and luxurious than if they were from a normal tin. 

No comments:

Post a Comment