Friday, October 21, 2011

Photos as requested

I went on a baking mania after dinner and made apple strudel muffins and raisin oatmeal cookies. Will definitely bring some to school to share out the calories!

Since you've also asked about the haircut, here are two pics!!! Is it just me or do I look 10 years younger with short  hair?
This was after I had the hair cut and the hairdresser styled it. GOSH it looks BAD!! I look incredibly chumpy and young here. It just isn't right! Mushroom comes to mind actually. Maybe it's the way I am smiling. I am incredibly embarrassed to put it out there for the whole world to see but I thought it might make you laugh!

I took this one just now after roughly blow drying my hair. Short hair requires too much maintenance! Tell me this looks better :/ Had to make it black and white because my skin is having an outbreak! Seriously cannot find the Nivea oil free moisturizer that I've been using for the last 4 years here. Maybe I'll have to ask you to help me post it. I cannot for the life of me find it online or in stores in UK and I've gone through about 4 different moisturizers to find a new one to suit my skin with no luck.

I am in serious need of sleep but the thought of heading to Budapest this Saturday morning is stirring up the excitement.

Hope you had a lovely evening at the gala all frocked up :)

I miss everyone back home :( :( :(

No comments:

Post a Comment