Friday, August 26, 2011

Not long now

ANNA!

As I type this, you are well and truly up in the air on your way to Dubai.  How awesome is that? I CAN'T STOP SMILING and I'm doing little sitting down jigs whilst I type!!!!

I wonder what you are doing right now. Maybe you're sleeping?  I know I couldn't get enough sleep when I was getting here because there were so many thoughts running through my head. I wouldn't worry too much about not getting sleep because we will have Monday and Tuesday to catch up on our sleep before La Tomatina. Chances are when you get here,  the excitement of being in LONDON will keep you awake!

I hope you brought your Spanish phrase book! We're going to have plenty of fun with that, and it will certainly come in handy.

I think I need to go out and exercise because I am BURSTING yes BURSTING with happiness and joy! When I see you I am going to give you the MOST BIGGEST HUG ever known to mankind!

MUAH!

1 comment:

  1. I've been telling Anna to sleep on the second leg so she can survive the show tonight (we have a bit of a history of sleeping through shows). She's running on 4 hours at the moment so usually by now she's tierd enough to just doze off....or maybe like you she's too excited

    Anyway take care girls and I don't need to tell you guys to have fun =)

    ReplyDelete