Monday, August 8, 2011

F*** Me I'm Famous!

Oh Chia! Your drunken entry brought happiness into my office!

How I can't wait to be in your travel bubble and forget about the everyday life here! That I (heart) Rome shirt is a great idea! What an awesome souvenir! So is your contiki tour group only 7 people? That would be awesome! It will give you a chance to get to know each other! OH! I so want to do Rome! *Sigh*

While you have been away, I've been looking up stuff for our Spanish holiday, and guess what I found!! You told me to keep a look out for them and I did - David Guetta's F*** Me I'm Famous! I was so stoked to have found a site that had ticket left! It will be so awesome awesome awesome. I am going to start listening to him as trip preparation, as well as listen to the Vengaboys and I am going to watch the Sound of Music before I leave for the millionth time. Actually, I plan to force Kev to watch it with me, so that he can appreciate the sites in Salzburg when we go on the Sound of Music Tour.

This trip is just getting better and better! And OH my deary me! The countdown only says 18 more days!


No comments:

Post a Comment