Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Sick

Hi Anna!

The video you sent me was the HIGHLIGHT of my day!!!! It was so magical watching Alicia walking down with her brother, and her exchanging vows with Michael. It made me feel as if I was there! I might've gotten a little teary watching it too! Alicia, my high school buddy that lived just around the corner! How things unfold with time. I'm going to start getting sentimental.... oh dear!

Plus your photos make me envious that you were all there to witness this special occasion. What a beautiful day for the wedding.

Congratulations once again Mr & Mrs B!

Not so good for me. I've been down with a terrible cold the last couple of days. Yesterday was at it's worst and I was tired and cranky and my joints ached. Arghh!!



No comments:

Post a Comment