Thursday, July 21, 2011

Biscotti & Cake

Hi Anna!

I spent the day BAKING!

Last night I was up late watching youtube videos of people baking, in particular Lorraine Pascalle and had the biggest impulse to bake in the middle of the night.

I LOVE BAKING!
Cranberry and pistachio biscotti ( I substituted the nuts with sunflower seeds)

Garbanzo bean chocolate cake Interesting healthy cake to bake and try  :)

 The biscotti was delicious! Absolutely amazed at how well they turned out. As for the chocolate bean cake, I must've not put enough chocolate because it wasn't chocolatey enough and I also didn't have garbanzo bean., I bought butter beans thinking that was the other name for them but it turned out I needed chickpeas. The texture was nice and moist and almost pudding like. Nonetheless it has got to be the healthiest gluten-free no flour cake I've ever eaten!

Wish I could send these home to you and other friends and family :(

No comments:

Post a Comment