Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Bed by 10pm

Hi Anna

Short blog to let you know not to be alarmed if I don't blog as frequently for the next couple of weeks. Work has changed things around a bit and my role is a little different now and it will take up a lot more of my time.

Argh. Totally exhausted and wish I had another week off. Don't we all after a break? I haven't even looked through all my other photos or uploaded  them onto the laptop so I can't even put a quick photo for you, but I will try and get something posted on the weekend.

HW is off to Paris tomorrow morning but she will be back on Saturday. Oddly I find myself envious. I know I shouldn't be wishing I could go with her especially since I've been already and I JUST came back from a holiday! Yikes :(

Time for shower and bed! I aim to go to bed by 10pm from now onwards.... another resolution?!

No comments:

Post a Comment