Saturday, August 4, 2012

Winter activities

OMG Chia!

Your photos are hillarious! They made me laugh so much! Especially, when I really needed the smile!

I think it is so cute how your Dad really did try to get the shots. I love the sitting-on-the-old-woman's-head one! That's gold! Your Dad totally planned that one out.

I also quite like the shouting one. I do not know what that's all about, but its randomness is so funny! =D

Thank you so much for sharing and keeping me updated. It definitely the sunshine after the rain.

I would love to post some photos of myself all dolled up, however, I haven't really been going out for those kind of dates. Work and sporting commitments keep me out of the heels.

However, as you had alluded to in your post, I did have some photos from the Truffle Festival at Mundaring which I attended last Sunday.


It was super yummy! Especially after a whole day of superleague competition the day before!

This weekend is probably going to be pretty low key. I am going to try and complete my tax return, finish Game of Thrones, going to the Dentist at noon to get a filling (sad face), hopefully watch the not-so-new-anymore Dark Knight movie and then I have superleague training tomorrow morning.

Next weekend however, is a completely different story!

Saturday - Superleague Round 4 in Fremantle
Sunday - Mud Rush!

What is Mud Rush? - Well to be honest, I am not too sure. All I know is, our team starts at 3pm and we have to complete an obstacle course which is filled with MUD! I am really excited about this! I will add it to my 'being-completely-covered-in' things experience: tomato and now mud!

I will hopefully get pics of both events! I'll bring my waterproof camera to the Mud Rush which I had used at the La Tomatina.

By way of preview... I had made the team shirts for us and here's what they look like:



I am pretty proud of my shirts! I tend to enjoy making my own stuff, and not to blow my own horn, but I think I have a knack for designing stuff.

Anywho, we will be wearing white (or at least I will be wearing all white... so I'll definitely take a before and after shot for ya!).

No comments:

Post a Comment