Monday, August 27, 2012

Can't believe you are here

Hi Chia!

I still can't believe you are here. I can't, can't, can't!

You know that on Saturday, I was getting nervous... what do I wear? How should I do my hair? Damn, I've gained weight over the past few months... Even my mom asked suspiciously "are really just going to dinner with Chia?"

Anywho, I eventually got to Oscars and looked around to find you. When I saw your slender frame and your spunky trademark bun in the distance, I was unsure. I didn't want to get too excited just in case my outdated contact lens were defying me.

But it was you! And I just couldn't believe it. It's been almost a year... actually, as you had rightfully pointed out, exactly a year since I've seen you in person! This time last year we were in Valencia exploring, and getting amped for La Tomatina!

Anywho, I loved catching up with you, chatting about life and stuff! I am so glad that you are finally feeling ready to settle and give Perth a try!

I was thinking about typing about our night, but decided against it. Let's just say, getting hit on a 50 something year old man is never really flattering, and on the other side of the coin, getting hit on by a hot 20 year old, to be then given a look of disgust after finding out our age difference is also just as unflattering.

LOL

Why is it that we never get hit on by guys of the appropriate ages? It's either way too old, or way too young!

Kev was a sweety and re-assured me that I'm not old. 26 years old isn't that old right???

Having an awesome time togetherrrrr!


And Chia, another thing that's got me tripping out that you're here is that when I got home today, I found this on my desk:

Mail from the UK?

I was mega confused! But then when I read you card it all made sense! I loved remembering our time in Barcelona when we went shopping and how we found that book/writing store. I'm so sorry I spent forever in there! And only ended up buying one or two things. But you know me so well and have such a good memory! I was looking a wax seal. But they only had one letter per seal, and I wanted to save money.

But when I read your card, I got extra excited...

I lovvvvveeeee the seal sticker!

My new wax stamp!

I couldn't believe it! It's so pretty!!! Thank you so much Chia! I imagine that I light the candles and use the wax from there?

I can't wait to use them! =)))))) Thank you so much!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment