Friday, August 17, 2012

Hello!!

Hi Chia!

I don't know where you are at the moment! Hopefully you've arrived in Kuala Lumpur all safe and sound!

I loooooooovve your posts! I just loved the colours, the smiles, the pride of being Australian and meeting other happy people from all around the world!

Thank you for sharing your happiness and joy! It definitely has made me want to go to the Olympic Games one day! :)

Tomorrow I have my Superleague finals! Last year we lost the grand final game and came runners-up. Hopefully this year we will get first place! I'll need to get some good sleep!

Then on Sunday, I have the mud rush! Unfortunately, I've lost my waterproof camera :( so I won't be able to get those 'in action' shots.

But I'll try and get a before as after shot at least. Can't miss out pics of having fun in mud!

Since I've lost my waterproof camera, I'm looking to get a new one. I just don't know which colour to choose! I like the orange and green one. What do you think?





No comments:

Post a Comment