Monday, July 9, 2012

Happy Birthdaaaaay!





Happy birthday Chia!!!!

Oh how I wish I was there to celebrate your birthday with you! I hope my little package got to you in time!

This pic always makes me smile. It reminds that we actually did it. You and I went to Spain and did the La Tomatina! Can you believe it? A year ago I sent you an email with an STA photo of La Tomatina, and we both said we would do it! It didn't seem possible, back then but it happened. And now it's almost as if I dreamt it.

So what have you going to do for your last birthday in Summer? :)

Your last blog entry was fantastic! I loved your taxi stories and how you got so frustrated that you asserted yourself to get out!

I also loved meeting your traveling buddies!

I can't wait to hear how your day goes! Miss ya heaps! :)))


1 comment:

  1. OOOOOoo La Tomatina!!! Finding bits of dried tomato seeds and pulp was not fun the next morning lol!

    ReplyDelete