Saturday, April 21, 2012

Ups and downs

Hi Anna!

Another weekend is here.

This week has gone by so quickly. There has been a few ups and downs along the way. I know I got a bit annoyed at you and I didn't want to blog. I think I was annoyed at the whole world for a bit and then I realised I was being silly because I was just in the mood wanting to be annoyed and making a mountain out of a molehill. Of course I woke up the next morning and realised how stupid it was!

The weather hasn't been conducive for rollerblading and it's been more than a week since I've felt the closest to feeling superhuman. Yes there's something about racing down the roads of Serpentine River in Hyde Park that makes me feel a superhero and a window of escape.

I spent a lot of time updating my CV. It's strange looking at all the dates and all the things I've done in between. I forgot I once worked in agriculture counting insects and doing odd research projects here and there. I've been drowned in exciting thoughts about the future. A few things to consider. Am I ready to come home to Perth? I think deep down I know what I want and I'm not ready to announce that yet.

I wandered into Top Shop yesterday. I realised I have too many things from Top Shop and need to stop spending especially since I haven't been working. I also wandered around China Town and bought some seaweed to make sushi perhaps next weekend, and also duck rice! It was just what I needed to satisfy my huge Chinese craving. I haven't had rice in ages and those fluffy white grains were delectable and I really could've just eaten it on it's own. Strange.

Last night I got a booty text by a particular drunk guy that I met ages ago. I hope you're laughing because I certainly was. It was phrased rather bluntly. I hadn't heard from him for a month or more, and there is no need to speculate because nothing happened apart from a no thank you, and I continued lying in bed watching 2 Broke Girls. I tell you, guys in London are.. different. I think it's the opposite of Perth. The anonymity allows men to get away with all sorts.



Oh dear. Just deleted the photos off my iphone that I was going to upload. There goes a week of photos. I had photos of my Romanian housemateshosting a Romanian Easter and the glorious feast they laid out for their friends. The only photo from Instagram. I really wanted to show you pics of my housemates too! Nevermind, next weekend is Sanda's birthday bbq but I'll have to make sure I don't delete my photos.


Anyyway, getting back in shape for summer and time to hit the gym. A couple of cute trainers there too. Clever recruitment move gym. It sure makes me look forward to working out!


No comments:

Post a Comment