Saturday, December 28, 2013

Thank you & Merry Christmas

Dearest Chia

Thank you for your birthday wishes! I really really loved the photo! I ended up saving it on my phone and used it as my wallpaper!

My birthday was a nice day. I was still sick and so I was tired and nauseous but I still managed to walk around Innsbruck in Austria.

It's funny, because I'm overseas, my birthday (which is usually a big thing for me) didn't feel so big. In fact it just felt like any other day, until I got the messages from friends and family.

So besides spending time in Innsbruck for my birthday, we also spent Christmas there. Christmas was quite sweet. We found ourselves a 'Christmas tree' to put presents around it. Here's the before shot:





Here's the after wrapping shot:



It was a nice relaxing in the hotel room styled Christmas. There was no snow, but we had mountains and we also watched Christmas movies with snow in it. :)

So I hope you had a very Merry Christmas! I can't wait to hear about your Christmas!




No comments:

Post a Comment