Monday, November 4, 2013

Thinking of you

Hi Anna

How I miss you! Short MSGs through watsapp aren't enough. I want to know everyyyyyything about your trip right down to every second.

I hope you're enjoying Istanbul. I wonder what you'll think of the bazaars and the extraordinary flavours and abundance of Turkish delight. And the mosques such as Sophia Hagia and of course Topkapi Palace!!! I wish I was there today. Haha! In fact I wish I was anywhere but here.

Ah such is life. I'm drowning in school work now that it's the end of year. There's just too much to be done. Where has the year gone? It's been a long time since I've done anything creative or even completed a novel. I've been making a list of things I want to do when it's the holidays.

Below is one of them. First time I saw this cardboard sheep shelf in a shop I knew I wanted one. The shop had display items in between but I thought it would be a very fitting shoe rack.

After my second visit to the farm I knew that I'd have to have this or make it since really, it's only just cardboard slotted in together.

Anyway who knows when I find time.. . For now I'll leave you with some pics of the country life!

Take care and I'm sure I dont need to remind you to have fun and soak up all that culture xxx

Photos of the farm, shearing shed, freshly shorn wool, me climbing a harvester














No comments:

Post a Comment