Wednesday, June 19, 2013

A trek in the past

Hi Chia!

I've become super productive yesterday, today and very likely, tomorrow. I've been going on a cleaning spree, digging out all the stuff I have hidden away in my drawers, and stuffed in my bursting wardrobe.

I've been procrastinating this one task for a few years as I knew it would take more than one or two days to clean out and process the items that have been stored away for safe keeping.

So what started out as a 'throwing away' activity, turned out to be the opening of a time capsule. I've been finding special things here and there from my childhood through to teenage years. It's been a lot of fun!

Here's some of the things I've found in chronological order:

Circa 1996 -
My first yo yo. When Moose Yo yos became a huge hit.
I wasn't cool enough to get a 'brain' but me and my 'tornado' yo yo could do amazing things.

Circa 2000 -

A photo on a rainy day of my high school friends in and around year 10

Circa 2001 - 

A photo taken at a table tennis session during lunch time.
It was sometime in my upper school years.

2002 -
A note with the lyrics of Aerosmith's 'I don't wanna miss a thing'

Circa 2005 -
My diary from my first Europe trip. I was 19 years old


Last but not least; when I found this little memory in my drawer, I cracked up and knew that I had to wear it with pride.

Circa - 1997, worn today -

My baddass BAT TAT!
I'm still laughing when I see this on me. So hardcore. I feel 10x cooler now.

What do you think of my 'Bat Tat'?

No comments:

Post a Comment