Saturday, March 16, 2013

Drive from Perth to Mount Barker

Morning Chia!

I've awoken to the sweet voices of kookaburras calling and other birds singing in the light morning showers.

It's completely quiet. I do not hear any hint of the ocean near by which is quite unusual. There's no dog, no cars passing by, no wind; just the birds and quiet.

Kev and I are currently in Mount Barker, just north of Albany. As you can see in the screenshot below where the blue dot is.



Today we will drive to Bluff Knoll to climb it in our new trekking boots and other travel gear. I'll give ya an update when we get there.

In the meantime, I thought I'd give you some pics taken during our drive down yesterday :)

We left Perth CBD and drove past
Gosnells.



Then past Kelmscott.



Then continued down Albany Highway.



We made a short pit stop in Williams, which brought back childhood memories of going to and from Narrogin.



...and then we just drove on and on.



The photos are pretty ordinary, but they do truly represent the route we took :)

No comments:

Post a Comment