Sunday, March 10, 2013

Before I leave

Good Sunday morning Anna :)

I should be doing many things like moving things into the car but I wanted to do a special post to congratulate Emily and Will as newlyweds! I would love to share some photos with you of the beautiful  couple but to respect their privacy I'll save them for FB once I sort through them.

I had a marvellous time and I told Alicia that it felt as if I was there for everyone's wedding that I missed whilst I was gone. I felt incredibly blessed to have these people in my life and the night ended on such a high that I woke up this morning wishing I could experience the love and joy all over again rather than pack for the move.

 I ADORED the flowers in the recycled jars, long seating arrangement and outdoor setting. All ideas I will keep in mind...

And how can I forget? The PHOTOBOOTH! I love the simplicity and effectiveness of black and white photos.

Making ourselves home with our little collection
 Fifi and I. My other single lady :)
My next post will be from Narrogin. Here's to the next chapter!

No comments:

Post a Comment