Tuesday, June 5, 2012

WA Day

Hi Chia!

Your trip to Turkey sounds like it's going to be a blast! I can't wait to see photos of your adventures!

Will you have a 'Turkish Delight'? :)

I don't know too much about Turkey, but I am sure it is exotic and exciting!

Your summer days in London look fantabulous! And dates with Chrissy and Alex makes me wish I was there too! (not that I ever stop wishing I was there!).

Back here, we had our long weekend to celebrate our first ever WA Day. In the previous years, this holiday was called 'Fountation Day'. But it was decided to change the name because people did not understand what Foundation Day was.

So, this weekend Drew, Katie, Terry, Clem, Kev and I drove down to Busselton. It was a perfect weekend! It was exactly what I needed! It was low key, with people I love and just free and easy. We had lazy mornings, lazy afternoons and lazy nights. :)

Also, it's been a long long long time since we all have been on a trip together. We realized the last time was in 2007 when we went to Singapore! That's half a decade ago! My how time flies!!!! We ended up skyping Vanni who is in Hong Kong now, she had just woken up, and we all were still in our pjs. It was as if she were in Busselton with us.

Thanks to Katie and Drew for inviting us down to Busselton! The place that we stayed at was wonderful and I definitely hope we get to do it again sometime.

Hope your having fun planning your trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment