Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Happy holidays!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

It's been four years since I've had a Christmas in Perth and it's the strangest feeling. What a contrasting one too, with temperature predicted to hit 40C where as last year it was a white Christmas in Nuremberg and Prague with HW stuffing our faces with gingerbread and lost in the Christmas markets. Allow me to use this post as an excuse to dig up favourite holiday pics.

Looking down in Prague


Before Christmas in Nuremberg. Snow for the first time!
Overwhelmed by the Christmas decorations

 I don't really celebrate Christmas and never found it a big deal to be away from friends and family, but I do love a brightly lit Christmas tree. I will always remember the thrills I got from peering into windows as I walked home in London and seeing the extravagant trees on display.

 This year I'm wishing for happiness and health to all my dearest friends and family.  I'm thankful for all the people who have given me all that support even when I'm oceans away and all the support they continued to give me when I'm back home. I don't think any present could ever express how much it means to me.

Happiness = friends and a picnic!
My Christmas muesli in a jar. I've always wanted to make these and finally did! I used my clay gingery as a little decoration.

Amazing what mirrors, lights and pretty beads can create. Looking through my kaleidoscope I got for Christmas

I'm not complaining that this year I get all the sun and the beach I want. I suppose it is a 'white' sandy Christmas :)



Well you sure had a kick start to the festivities with your birthday surprise! It was delightful reading about all the animals you helped and fed. Not everyone can say they've fed a lion! I am sure the fun and merriment is continued in Bali with Kev and your family.

Happy holidays!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment